Information Shocks and the Dynamics of the Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:144:y:2017:i:c:p:18-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eerola, Essi & Lyytikäinen, Teemu, 2015.
"On the role of public price information in housing markets,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 74-84.
- Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Eerola, Essi, 2012. "On the role of public price information in housing markets," Working Papers 30, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Thompson, Paul N., 2016. "School district and housing price responses to fiscal stress labels: Evidence from Ohio," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 54-72.
- Imberman, Scott A. & Lovenheim, Michael F., 2016.
"Does the market value value-added? Evidence from housing prices after a public release of school and teacher value-added,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 104-121.
- Scott Andrew Imberman & Michael Lovenheim, 2013. "Does the Market Value Value-Added? Evidence from Housing Prices after a Public Release of School and Teacher Value-Added," CESifo Working Paper Series 4105, CESifo Group Munich.
- Scott A. Imberman & Michael F. Lovenheim, 2013. "Does the Market Value Value-Added? Evidence from Housing Prices After a Public Release of School and Teacher Value-Added," NBER Working Papers 19157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jon H. Fiva & Olle Folke & Rune J. Sørensen, 2013. "The Power of Parties," CESifo Working Paper Series 4119, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gjefsen, Hege Marie & Gunnes, Trude, 2016. "The effects of School Accountability on Teacher Mobility and Teacher Sorting," MPRA Paper 69664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Carrillo & Stephanie R. Cellini & Richard K. Green, 2013. "School Quality And Information Disclosure: Evidence From The Housing Market," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(3), pages 1809-1828, July.
- Solli, Ingeborg, 2012. "Left behind by birth month," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/8, University of Stavanger.
- Hege Marie Gjefsen & Trude Gunnes, 2015. "School accountability Incentives or sorting?," Discussion Papers 815, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:113:y:2011:i:3:p:525-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.