Determinants Of Job Search Strategies: Evidence From The Khayelitsha/Mitchell'S Plain Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X. & Chen, Celia, 1996.
"Testing structural stability with endogenous breakpoint A size comparison of analytic and bootstrap procedures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 221-241, January.
- Francis X. Diebold & Celia Chen, 1993. "Testing structural stability with endogenous break point: a size comparison of analytic and bootstrap procedures," Working Papers 93-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Wilhelm Fritz, 1995. "The response of short-term bank lending rates to policy rates: a cross-country perspective," BIS Working Papers 27, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Giovanni Ferri & Andrea Generale, 1995.
"Bank Lending Rates and Financial Structure in Italy: A Case Study,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(3), pages 670-700, September.
- Giovanni Ferri & Carlo Cottarelli & Andrea Generale, 1995. "Bank Lending Rates and Financial Structure in Italy; A Case Study," IMF Working Papers 95/38, International Monetary Fund.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-856, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 2002.
"Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1992. "Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 321-335, July.
- De Graeve, Ferre & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vennet, Rudi Vander, 2007.
"Competition, transmission and bank pricing policies: Evidence from Belgian loan and deposit markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 259-278, January.
- F. De Graeve & O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2004. "Competition, transmission and bank pricing policies: Evidence from Belgian loan and deposit markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/261, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mojon, Benoît, 2000. "Financial structure and the interest rate channel of ECB monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0040, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chau, Nancy H., 2016. "On sweatshop jobs and decent work," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 120-134.
- Burns, Justine & Godlonton, Susan & Keswell, Malcolm, 2010.
"Social networks, employment and worker discouragement: Evidence from South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 336-344, April.
- Susan Godlonton & Justine Burns, 2006. "Social Networks, Employment and Worker Discouragement: Evidence from South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 6, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Miracle Ntuli & Prudence Kwenda, 2013. "Labour Unions and Wage Inequality Among African Men in South Africa," Working Papers 13159, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Levinsohn, James & Pugatch, Todd, 2014.
"Prospective analysis of a wage subsidy for Cape Town youth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 169-183.
- James A. Levinsohn & Todd Pugatch, 2011. "Prospective Analysis of a Wage Subsidy for Cape Town Youth," NBER Working Papers 17248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Abel & Rulof Burger & Patrizio Piraino, 2017.
"The value of reference letters,"
06/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Abel & Rulof Burger & Patrizio Piraino, 2017. "The value of reference letters," SALDRU Working Papers 207, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Abel,Simon Martin & Burger,Rulof Petrus & Piraino,Patrizio, 2017. "The value of reference letters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8266, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:74:y:2006:i:4:p:702-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.