Do Patent Rights Regimes Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith E. Maskus, 2000. "Intellectual Property Rights in the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 99.
- G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), 1995. "Handbook of International Economics," Handbook of International Economics, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 3, number 3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Co, Catherine Yap, 2010. "Intra- and inter-firm US trade," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 260-277, April.
- Campi, Mercedes & Dueñas, Marco, 2016.
"Intellectual Property Rights and International Trade of Agricultural Products,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-18.
- Mercedes Campi & Marco Duenas, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights and International Trade of Agricultural Products," LEM Papers Series 2014/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ding Weina & Marianna Gilli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2016.
"Green inventions and greenhouse gas emission dynamics: a close examination of provincial Italian data,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 247-263, April.
- Ding Weina & Marianna Gilli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2014. "Green inventions and greenhouse gas emission dynamics: A close examination of provincial Italian data," SEEDS Working Papers 3014, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Briggs, Kristie, 2013. "Does patent harmonization impact the decision and volume of high technology trade?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 35-51.
- Keith E. MASKUS & Lei YANG, 2013. "The Impacts of Post-TRIPS Patent Reforms on the Structure of Exports," Discussion papers 13030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Briggs Kristie, 2012. "Patents, Technology Adaptation, and Exports to Developing Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Canals, Claudia & Şener, Fuat, 2014. "Offshoring and intellectual property rights reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 17-31.
- Ivus, Olena, 2010. "Do stronger patent rights raise high-tech exports to the developing world?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 38-47, May.
- Montobbio, Fabio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013.
"The Globalization of Technology in Emerging Markets: A Gravity Model on the Determinants of International Patent Collaborations,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 281-299.
- Fabio MONTOBBIO (University of Turin & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan) & Valerio STERZI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan), 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Montobbio Fabio & Sterzi Valerio, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201208, University of Turin.
- Fabio Montobbio & Valerio Sterzi, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Post-Print hal-00779900, HAL.
- Hsu, Judy & Tiao, Yu-En, 2015. "Patent rights protection and foreign direct investment in Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-6.
- Demir, Caner, 2016. "Do Technology Transfer and IPR Spur Domestic Innovation?: An International Panel Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 76693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chih-Hai Yang & Yi-Ju Huang, 2009. "Do Intellectual Property Rights Matter To Taiwan'S Exports? A Dynamic Panel Approach," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 555-578, October.
- Rod Falvey & Neil Foster & David Greenaway, 2009. "Trade, imitative ability and intellectual property rights," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 373-404, October.
- Archontakis, Fragiskos & Varsakelis, Nikos C., 2017. "Patenting abroad: Evidence from OECD countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 62-69.
- Park, Walter G., 2008. "International patent protection: 1960-2005," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 761-766, May.
- Yungho Weng & Chih-Hai Yang & Yi-Ju Huang, 2009. "Intellectual property rights and U.S. information goods exports: the role of imitation threat," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 33(2), pages 109-134, May.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta De Prato, 2012. "Does the Patent Cooperation Treaty work? A global analysis of patent applications by non-residents," JRC Working Papers JRC79541, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Nov 2012.
- Mercedes Delgado & Margaret Kyle & Anita M. McGahan, 2013. "Intellectual Property Protection and the Geography of Trade," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 733-762, September.
- Keith E. Maskus & William Ridley, 2016. "Intellectual Property-Related Preferential Trade Agreements and the Composition of Trade," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/35, European University Institute.
- Damien Dussaux, Antoine Dechezlepretre, Matthieu Glachant, 2018. "Intellectual property rights protection and the international transfer of low-carbon technologies," GRI Working Papers 323, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:12:y:2004:i:3:p:359-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.