Financial Markets and Stochastic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J, 2000.
"Dynamic Externalities and Policy Coordination,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 44-59, February.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman, "undated". "Dynamic Externalities and Policy Coordination," Working Papers 97/11, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman, "undated". "Dynamic Externalities and Policy Coordination," Working Papers 2132841, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1992. "Strategic dynamic interaction : Fish wars," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 267-287, April.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2004. "Money and Information," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 915-944.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2002.
"On the efficiency of monetary exchange: how divisibility of money matters,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 1621-1649, November.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau, "undated". "On the Efficiency of Monetary Exchange:How Divisibility of Money Matters," IEW - Working Papers 101, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2005.
"Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntary Non-discriminatory Pricing,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 115-135, June.
- Reto Fï¿½llmi & Urs Meister, "undated". "Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntarily Nondiscriminatory Pricing," IEW - Working Papers 115, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004. "Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntary Nondiscriminatory Pricing," Working Papers 0032, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2003. "Money and the Gains from Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 263-297, February.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Random Dynamical Systems in Economics," IEW - Working Papers 067, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner & Schmalfu[ss], Bjorn, 2001.
"Random fixed points in a stochastic Solow growth model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 19-30, September.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½ & Bjï¿½rn Schmalfuss, "undated". "Random Fixed Points in a Stochastic Solow Growth Model," IEW - Working Papers 065, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:11:y:2003:i:2:p:219-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.