Chicago's Office Market: Price Indices, Location and Time
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Chegut & Piet Eichholtz & Paulo Rodrigues, 2013. "The London Commercial Property Price Index," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 588-616, November.
- Ingrid Nappi‐Choulet Pr. & Tristan‐Pierre Maury, 2009.
"A Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Price Index for the Paris Office Property Market,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 305-340, June.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2008. "A Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Price Index for the Paris Office Property Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Bowman Cutter IV & Autumn DeWoody, 2010. "Parking Externalities in Commercial Real Estate," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 197-223, June.
- Andrea Chegut & Piet Eichholtz & Paulo Rodrigues, 2015. "Spatial Dependence in International Office Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 317-350, August.
- Ronald W. Spahr & Mark A. Sunderman, 1999. "Valuation of Property Surrounding a Resort Community," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 227-244.
- Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F., 2012.
"Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 901-925.
- Franco, Sofia & Cutter, Bowman & DeWoody, Autumn, 2010. "Do Parking Requirements Significantly Increase The Area Dedicated To Parking? A Test Of The Effect Of Parking Requirements Values In Los Angeles County," MPRA Paper 20403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Decamps, 2012. "The impact of energy efficiency and green performance on the value of corporate real estate portfolios," ERES eres2012_145, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- W. Bowman Cutter & Sofia F. Franco, 2012. "The uneasy case for lower Parking Standards," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp564, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jason Barr, 2013.
"Skyscrapers And Skylines: New York And Chicago, 1885–2007,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 369-391, August.
- Jason Barr, 2011. "Skyscrapers and Skylines: New York and Chicago, 1885-2007," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2011-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Wadu Mesthrige Jayantha & Esther Hiu Kwan Yung, 2018. "Effect of Revitalisation of Historic Buildings on Retail Shop Values in Urban Renewal: An Empirical Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang & Chao, Ching-Hsiang & Yeh, Jin-Huei, 2016. "The role of buy-side anchoring bias: Evidence from the real estate market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 34-58.
- Ignatenko, Anna (Игнатенко, Анна) & Mikhailova, Tatiana (Михайлова, Татьяна), 2015. "Pricing in the office rental market in Moscow: hedonic analysis [Ценообразование На Рынке Аренды Офисной Недвижимости Москвы: Гедонический Анализ]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 156-177.
- Liu, Crocker H. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2018. "The vertical city: Rent gradients, spatial structure, and agglomeration economies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 101-122.
- Eli Beracha & William G. Hardin & Hilla Maaria Skiba, 2018. "Real Estate Market Segmentation: Hotels as Exemplar," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 252-273, February.
- Tse, Chung Yi & Chan, Alex W. H., 2003. "Estimating the commuting cost and commuting time property price gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 745-767, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:26:y:1998:i:1:p:83-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.