Foreign Direct Investment Inflows and Economic Growth: The Case of Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhongxiu Zhao & Kevin Honglin Zhang, 2010. "FDI and Industrial Productivity in China: Evidence from Panel Data in 2001-06," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 656-665, August.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters,in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chandana Chakraborty & Parantap Basu, 2002. "Foreign direct investment and growth in India: a cointegration approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 1061-1073.
- Alguacil, Ma. Teresa & Cuadros, Ana & Orts, Vicente, 2002. "Foreign direct investment, exports and domestic performance in Mexico: a causality analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 371-376, November.
- Parantap Basu & Chandana Chakraborty & Derrick Reagle, 2003. "Liberalization, FDI, and Growth in Developing Countries: A Panel Cointegration Approach," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(3), pages 510-516, July.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Diaz Alejandro, Carlos F., 1977. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 317-322, November.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:41:y:2007:i:1:p:77-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Ramírez, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico: A Cointegration Analysis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 138-162, October.
- Shu Chen Chang, 2007. "The interactions among foreign direct investment, economic growth, degree of openness and unemployment in Taiwan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(13), pages 1647-1661.
- Akinlo, A. Enisan, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and growth in Nigeria: An empirical investigation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 627-639, July.
- Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2003. "Foreign trade regimes and the FDI-Growth Nexus: a case study of Thailand," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 55-69.
- KH Zhang, 2001. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Economic Growth? Evidence From East Asia And Latin America," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 175-185, April.
- Sushanta Mallick & Tomoe Moore, 2008. "Foreign Capital in a Growth Model," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 143-159, February.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Findlay, Ronald, 1983. "Tariffs, foreign capital and national welfare with sector-specific factors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 277-288, May.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Shigemi Yabuuchi & Ujjaini Mukhopadhyay, 2006. "Inflow Of Foreign Capital And Trade Liberalization In A Model With An Informal Sector And Urban Unemployment," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 87-103, February.
- Ana Cuadros & Vicente Orts & Maite Alguacil, 2004. "Openness and Growth: Re-Examining Foreign Direct Investment, Trade and Output Linkages in Latin America," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 167-192.
- Mah, Jai S., 2006. "Economic restructuring in post-crisis Korea," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 682-690, August.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2006. "Is foreign direct investment beneficial for Mexico? An empirical analysis, 1960-2001," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 802-817, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217590815500708 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014. "Capital and Consumption Tax Reforms in a Small Open Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Chien-Chiang Lee & Chi-Chuan Lee & Chun-Ping Chang, 2015. "Globalization, Economic Growth and Institutional Development in China," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 31-63, March.
- Yalta, A. Yasemin, 2013. "Revisiting the FDI-led growth Hypothesis: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 335-343.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Tavares-Lehmann, Ana Teresa, 2014. "Human capital intensity in technology-based firms located in Portugal: Does foreign ownership matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 737-748.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-05-2017-0114 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ2:2015-02-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uwaoma G. Nwaogu & Michael J. Ryan, 2015. "FDI, Foreign Aid, Remittance and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 100-115, February.
- Rudra P. Pradhan, Mak B. Arvin, & Mahendhiran Nair, Jay Mittal, & Neville R. Norman, 2017. "Telecommunications infrastructure and usage and the FDI–growth nexus: evidence from Asian-21 countries "Abstract: This paper examines causal relationships between telecommunications infrastructur," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2032, The University of Melbourne.
- Mohamed Abdouli and Sami Hammami, 2017. "Exploring Links between FDI Inflows, Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth: Further Evidence from MENA Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 95-117, March.
- Cécile BATISSE & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?,"
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Cécile Batisse & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?," Working Papers halshs-00878888, HAL.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0323-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Wilde, 2012. "Effects of simultaneity on testing Granger-causality – a cautionary note about statistical problems and economic misinterpretations," Working Papers 93, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Wilde Joachim, 2015. "How Large are the Effects of Simultaneity on Testing Granger Causality?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(3), pages 320-328, June.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:155-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sholpan Smagulova & Amangeldi D. Omarov & Aybek B. Imashev, 2015. "The Value of Investment Resources Influx for the Development of the Electric Power Industry of Kazakhstan," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 374-384.
- Wattanadumrong, Bhagaporn & Collins, Alan & Snell, Martin C., 2014. "Taking the Thai trail: Attracting FDI via macro-level policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1135-1151.
- Yuqing Xing & Manisha Pradhananga, 2013. "How Important is Exports and FDI for China's Economic Growth?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:14:y:2010:i:4:p:726-735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.