Labor Market Information Acquisition and Downsizing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 2003. "Labour Market Information Acquisition and Downsizing," Working Papers 43, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chong, Alberto & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio, 2002.
"Privatization and labor force restructuring around the world,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2884, The World Bank.
- Alberto E. Chong & Florencio López-de-Silanes, 2003. "Privatization and Labor Force Restructuring around the World," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1460, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2003. "Privatization and Labor Force Restructuring Around the World," Research Department Publications 4329, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Estache, Antonio & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Zhang, Xinzhu, 2004.
"Downsizing with labor sharing and collusion,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 519-540, April.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Xinzhu Zhang, 2002. "Downsizing with Labor Sharing and Collusion," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43996, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Xinzhu Zhang, 2004. "Downsizing with labor sharing and collusion," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43976, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Xinzhu Zhang, 2004. "Downsizing with labor sharing and collusion?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13374, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Estache, Antonio & Zhang, Xinshu, 2003. "Downsizing with Labor Sharing and Collusion," IDEI Working Papers 174, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mathias Dewatripont, 1992. "Economic Reform and Dynamic Political Constraints," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/175991, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alderman, Harold & Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Younger, Stephen, 1995. "A Comparison of Ghanaian Civil Servants' Earnings before and after Retrenchment," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 4(2), pages 259-288, October.
- M. Dewatripont & G. Roland, 1992. "Economic Reform and Dynamic Political Constraints," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 703-730.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2008.
"Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 558-581, June.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2005. "Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science," Economics Working Papers 805, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:10:y:2006:i:3:p:347-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.