Payoff uncertainty, bargaining power, and the strategic sequencing of bilateral negotiations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CHOI, Jay Pil & GERLACH, Heiko, 2015. "A model of patent trolls," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-9, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Feng, Jiejian & Zhang, Michael, 2017. "Dynamic quotation of leadtime and price for a Make-To-Order system with multiple customer classes and perfect information on customer preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 334-342.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:364-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montez, João, 2014. "One-to-many bargaining when pairwise agreements are non-renegotiable," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 249-265.
- Sarkar, Shubhro, 2016. "Bargaining order and delays in multilateral bargaining with heterogeneous sellers," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-20.
- Amit Kumar Maurya & Shubhro Sarkar, 2013. "Bargaining order and delays in multilateral bargaining with asymmetric sellers," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Chongvilaivan, Aekapol & Hur, Jung & Riyanto, Yohanes E., 2013. "Labor union bargaining and firm organizational structure," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 116-124.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:43:y:2012:i:3:p:514-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.