Beyond Self-Reports: Changes in Biomarkers as Predictors of Mortality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Royston, Patrick & Carlin, John B. & White, Ian R., 2009. "Multiple imputation of missing values: New features for mim," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(2), pages 1-13.
- Eileen Crimmins & Jung Kim & Sarinnapha Vasunilashorn, 2010. "Biodemography: New approaches to understanding trendsand differences in population health and mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(1), pages 41-64, March.
- Patrick Royston & John B. Carlin & Ian R. White, 2009. "Multiple imputation of missing values: New features for mim," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(2), pages 252-264, June.
- Cassio M. Turra & Noreen Goldman & Christopher L. Seplaki & Dana A. Glei & Yu‐Hsuan Lin & Maxine Weinstein, 2005. "Determinants of Mortality at Older Ages: The Role of Biological Markers of Chronic Disease," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 31(4), pages 675-698, December.
- Seeman, Teresa E. & Crimmins, Eileen & Huang, Mei-Hua & Singer, Burton & Bucur, Alexander & Gruenewald, Tara & Berkman, Lisa F. & Reuben, David B., 2004. "Cumulative biological risk and socio-economic differences in mortality: MacArthur Studies of Successful Aging," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1985-1997, May.
- Zimmer, Zachary & Martin, Linda G. & Lin, Hui-Sheng, 2005. "Determinants of old-age mortality in Taiwan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 457-470, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Brown & Pulak Ghosh & Daniel Gray & Bhuvanesh Pareek & Jennifer Roberts, 2017. "Saving Behaviour and Biomarkers: A High-Dimensional Bayesian Analysis of British Panel Data," Working Papers 2017005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:40:y:2014:i:2:p:331-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.