Measures Of International Relative Prices For China And The Usa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1989.
"Differences in income elasticities and trends in real exchange rates,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1031-1046, May.
- Paul Krugman, 1988. "Differences In Income Elasticities and Trends in Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 2761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie Chinn, 2006.
"A Primer on Real Effective Exchange Rates: Determinants, Overvaluation, Trade Flows and Competitive Devaluation,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 115-143, January.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2005. "A Primer on Real Effective Exchange Rates: Determinants, Overvaluation, Trade Flows and Competitive Devaluation," NBER Working Papers 11521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-177, March.
- Thorbecke Willem, 2006. "How Would an Appreciation of the Renminbi Affect the U.S. Trade Deficit with China?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-17, December.
- Michael P. Leahy, 1998. "New summary measures of the foreign exchange value of the dollar," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), vol. 84(Oct), pages 811-818, October.
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2016.
"The implications of liquidity expansion in China for the US dollar,"
CAMA Working Papers
2016-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald. A. & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2016. "The implications of liquidity expansion in China for the US dollar," Working Papers 2016-02, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2016. "The implications of liquidity expansion in China for the US dollar," Globalization Institute Working Papers 264, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Jan 2016.
- Fischer, Christoph & Hossfeld, Oliver, 2014.
"A consistent set of multilateral productivity approach-based indicators of price competitiveness,"
10/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Fischer, Christoph & Hossfeld, Oliver, 2014. "A consistent set of multilateral productivity approach-based indicators of price competitiveness," Working Paper Series 1706, European Central Bank.
- Fischer, Christoph & Hossfeld, Oliver, 2014. "A consistent set of multilateral productivity approach-based indicators of price competitiveness – Results for Pacific Rim economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PA), pages 152-169.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2013. "Investigating China's Disaggregated Processed Exports: Evidence that Both the RMB and Exchange Rates in Supply Chain Countries Matter," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1245-1260, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:14:y:2009:i:3:p:376-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.