A Dynamic Model Of Tourism, Employment And Welfare: The Case Of Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00645346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pasquale M. Sgro & Eden S. H. Yu, 2006.
"Tourism, Dutch Disease And Welfare In An Open Dynamic Economy,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(4), pages 501-515.
- Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Pasquale M Sgro & Eden S. H. Yu, 2006. "Tourism, Dutch Disease and Welfare in an Open Dynamic Economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00645346, HAL.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pasquale M Sgro & Eden S. H. Yu, 2006. "Tourism, Dutch Disease and Welfare in an Open Dynamic Economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00310516, HAL.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
- Giovanni Ferro Luzzi & Yves Fl¸ckiger, 2003. "Tourism And International Trade: Introduction," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 239-243, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chou, Ming Che, 2013. "Does tourism development promote economic growth in transition countries? A panel data analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 226-232.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:643-666 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Wei-Bin, 2015. "Tourism, Trade, Externalities, And Public Goods In A Three-Sector Growth Model," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19.
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2015. "Tourism, Trade And Wealth Accumulation With Endogenous Income And Wealth Distribution Among Countries," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(1), pages 1-1, January.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:213:p:93-128 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:14:y:2009:i:2:p:232-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.