The Calculation of the Information Matrix Test for Binary Data Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhaene, Geert & Hoorelbeke, Dirk, 2004.
"The information matrix test with bootstrap-based covariance matrix estimation,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 341-347, March.
- Geert Dhaene & Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2002. "The Information Matrix Test with Bootstrap-Based Covariance Matrix Estimation," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces0211, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Teresa Aparicio & Inmaculada Villanua, 2001. "The asymptotically efficient version of the information matrix test in binary choice models. A study of size and power," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 167-182.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri, 1999. "Intra-Household Allocation of Time and Resources: Empirical Evidence on a Sample of Italian Households with Young Children," CSEF Working Papers 15, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Michael Lechner, 2000.
"An Evaluation of Public-Sector-Sponsored Continuous Vocational Training Programs in East Germany,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(2), pages 347-375.
- Lechner, Michael, 1996. "An Evaluation of Public Sector Sponsored Continuous Vocational Training Programs in East Germany," Discussion Papers 539, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Lechner, Michael, 1999. "An Evaluation of Public-Sector-Sponsored Continuous Vocational Training Programs in East Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 93, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lechner, Michael & Smith, Jeffrey, 2007.
"What is the value added by caseworkers?,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 135-151, April.
- Michael Lechner & Jeffrey Smith, 2003. "What is the Value Added by Caseworkers?," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20031, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Lechner, Michael & Smith, Jeffrey, 2003. "What is the Value Added by Caseworkers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3825, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lechner, Michael & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2003. "What is the Value Added by Caseworkers?," IZA Discussion Papers 728, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Lechner & Jeffrey Smith, 2003. "What is the Value Added by Caseworkers?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Orme, Chris, 1995. "Simulated conditional moment tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 239-245, September.
- Hamilton, James D., 1996. "Specification testing in Markov-switching time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 127-157, January.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1989.
"Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 363-384, December.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1987. "Testing for Consistency Using Artificial Regressions," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275208, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1987. "Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions," Working Paper 687, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1998.
"Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Working Paper 903, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Cho, Jin Seo & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2018.
"Pythagorean generalization of testing the equality of two symmetric positive definite matrices,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 45-56.
- Jin Seo Cho & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2016. "Pythagorean Generalization of Testing the Equality of Two Symmetric Positive Definite Matrices," Working papers 2016rwp-89, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Xie, Xian-Jin & Pendergast, Jane & Clarke, William, 2008. "Increasing the power: A practical approach to goodness-of-fit test for logistic regression models with continuous predictors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2703-2713, January.
- Lauk Martina, 2003. "Ökonometrische Analyse der Entscheidungspraxis des Bundeskartellamtes / Econometric Analysis of the Decisions of the German Federal Cartel Office," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 223(6), pages 680-711, December.
- Heinz König & Michael Lechner, 1994.
"Some Recent Developments in Microeconometrics - A Survey,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 130(III), pages 299-331, September.
- König, Heinz & Lechner, Michael, 1994. "Some recent developments in microeconometrics: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 94-12, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lechner, Michael, 1995. "Effects of continuous off-the-job training in East Germany after unification," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-27, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Andreas Blöchlinger & Markus Leippold, 2011. "A New Goodness-of-Fit Test for Event Forecasting and Its Application to Credit Defaults," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 487-505, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:56:y:1988:i:4:p:370-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.