Results On Estimation And Testing For A Unit Root In The Nonstationary Autoregressive Moving-Average Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Schwert, G William, 2002.
"Tests for Unit Roots: A Monte Carlo Investigation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Hidalgo-Moreno, Javier, 1990. "The Asymptotic Distribution of the Iterated Gauss-Newton Estimators of an ARIMA Process," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 490-494, December.
- Pantula, Sastry G. & Hall, Alastair, 1991. "Testing for unit roots in autoregressive moving average models : An instrumental variable approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 325-353, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller, Christian & Hahn, Elke, 2000. "Money demand in Europe: Evidence from the past," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,35, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Neil Kellard & Denise Osborn & Jerry Coakley & Marcus J. Chambers, 2015. "Testing for a Unit Root in a Near-Integrated Model with Skip-Sampled Data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 630-649, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:16:y:1995:i:3:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.