Resource Use under Climate Stabilization: Can Nuclear Power Provide Clean Energy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hubert, Marie-Helene & Nostbakken, Linda, 2012.
"The Long Run Impact of Biofuels on Food Prices,"
2012-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Helene Hubert & Michel Moreaux & Linda Nostbakken, 2015. "The Long Run Impact of Biofuels on Food Prices," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0805, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Linda Nøstbakken & Michel Moreaux, 2016. "The Long Run Impact of Biofuels on Food Prices," Post-Print halshs-01354838, HAL.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Michel Moreaux & Linda Nostbakken, 2015. "The Long-Run Impact of Biofuel on Food Prices," Working Papers 2015.16, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Michel Moreaux & Linda Nostbakken, 2015. "The Long-Run Impact of Biofuel on Food Prices," Policy Papers 2015.04, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Chakravorty Ujjayant & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Michel Moreaux & Linda Nøstbakken, 2016. "The Long Run Impact of Biofuels on Food Prices," Post-Print halshs-01242695, HAL.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Michel Moreaux & Linda Nøstbakken, 2012. "The Long Run Impact of Biofuels on Food Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 3876, CESifo Group Munich.
- VARDAR, N. Baris, 2013. "Imperfect resource substitution and optimal transition to clean technologies," CORE Discussion Papers 2013072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mouez Fodha, 2015.
"Nuclear waste storage and environmental intergenerational externalities,"
International Journal of Sustainable Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(1/2), pages 94-114.
- Mouez Fodha, 2015. "Nuclear waste storage and environmental intergenerational externalities," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" insu-01105358, HAL.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Satija, Gaurav & Zhao, Fu, 2015. "Sustainability of solar electricity : the role of endogenous resource substitution and market mediated responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7178, The World Bank.
- Elke Moser & Dieter Grass & Gernot Tragler, 2016. "A non-autonomous optimal control model of renewable energy production under the aspect of fluctuating supply and learning by doing," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(3), pages 545-575, July.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:218-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Beyza Ural Marchand, 2016. "The effect of the US biofuels mandate on poverty in India," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-13, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:14:y:2012:i:2:p:349-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.