Endogenous Group Formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellickson, Bryan & Grodal, Birgit & Scotchmer, Suzanne & Zame, William R., 2001.
"Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 40-77, November.
- Bryan Ellickson and Birgit Grodal, Suzanne Scotchmer, and William R.Zame., 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Economics Working Papers 97-255, University of California at Berkeley.
- Ellickson, Bryan & Grodal, Birgit & Scotchmer, Suzanne & Zane, William R., 1997. "clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt10k1b44j, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William R. Zame, 1999. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Discussion Papers 99-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William Zame, 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 766, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arnold, Tone & Wooders, Myrna, 2002.
"Dynamic Club Formation With Coordination,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
640, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tone Arnold & Myrna Wooders, 2005. "Dynamic Club Formation with Coordination," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0522, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Dietmar Fehr & Gerlinde Fellner, 2004.
"Partner Selection in Public Goods Experiments,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 48(3), pages 356-378, June.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Dietmar Fehr & Gerlinde Fellner, 2003. "Partner selection in public goods experiments," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Coricelli, Giorgio & Fehr, Dietmar & Fellner, Gerlinde, 2004. "Partner Selection in Public Goods Experiments," Economics Series 151, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & David Masclet & Charles Noussair, 2007.
"Punishment, counterpunishment and sanction enforcement in a social dilemma experiment,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(1), pages 145-167, October.
- David Masclet & Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Charles Noussair, 2006. "Punishment, Counterpunishment and Sanction Enforcement in a Social Dilemma Experiment," Working Papers halshs-00009664, HAL.
- Denant-Boemont, L. & Masclet, D. & Noussair, C.N., 2007. "Punishment, counterpunishment, and sanction enforcement in a social dilemma experiment," Other publications TiSEM bf51dcf1-7064-41d1-8560-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & David Masclet & Charles Noussair, 2007. "Punishment, counterpunishment and sanction enforcement in a social dilemma experiment," Post-Print halshs-00144843, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:10:y:2008:i:2:p:171-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.