Tackling non-ignorable dropout in the presence of time varying confounding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rhian M. Daniel & Bianca L. De Stavola & Simon N. Cousens, 2011. "gformula: Estimating causal effects in the presence of time-varying confounding or mediation using the g-computation formula," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 479-517, December.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 2000. " The Heckman Correction for Sample Selection and Its Critique," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Elizabeth Washbrook & Paul S. Clarke & Fiona Steele, 2014. "Investigating non-ignorable dropout in panel studies of residential mobility," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 239-266, February.
- Arjas Elja & Saarela Olli, 2010. "Optimal Dynamic Regimes: Presenting a Case for Predictive Inference," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-21, March.
- Elja Arjas & Jan Parner, 2004. "Causal Reasoning from Longitudinal Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(2), pages 171-187, June.
- repec:ags:stataj:196709 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:65:y:2016:i:5:p:775-795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.