Stability analysis of an additive spline model for respiratory health data by using knot removal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, April.
- Breiman, Leo, 1993. "Fitting additive models to regression data : Diagnostics and alternative views," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 13-46, January.
- Binder, Harald & Sauerbrei, Willi, 2008. "Increasing the usefulness of additive spline models by knot removal," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5305-5318, August.
- Willi Sauerbrei, 1999. "The Use of Resampling Methods to Simplify Regression Models in Medical Statistics," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(3), pages 313-329.
- Simon N. Wood, 2004. "Stable and Efficient Multiple Smoothing Parameter Estimation for Generalized Additive Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 673-686, January.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, April.
- W. Sauerbrei & P. Royston, 1999. "Building multivariable prognostic and diagnostic models: transformation of the predictors by using fractional polynomials," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 162(1), pages 71-94.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Royston & Willi Sauerbrei, 2009. "Bootstrap assessment of the stability of multivariable models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(4), pages 547-570, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:58:y:2009:i:5:p:577-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.