Robust, accurate confidence intervals with a weak instrument: quarter of birth and education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Pao-Li & Lee, Myoung-Jae, 2011.
"The WTO trade effect,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 53-71, September.
- Pao-li Chang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2007. "The WTO Trade Effect," Trade Working Papers 22063, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pao-Li Chang & Myoung-Jae Lee, 2010. "The WTO Trade Effect," Working Papers 31-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Pao-Li Chang¤ & Myoung-Jae Lee, 2008. "The WTO Trade Effect," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Pao-Li Chang & Myoung-Jae Lee, 2007. "The WTO Trade Effect," Working Papers 06-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:2:p:569-586 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arbex, Marcelo & Carré, Justin M. & Geniole, Shawn N. & Mattos, Enlinson, 2018. "Tax evasion, testosterone and personality traits," Textos para discussão 466, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Marmer, Vadim, 2008.
"Exactly distribution-free inference in instrumental variables regression with possibly weak instruments,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 183-200, January.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Vadim Marmer, 2005. "Exactly Distribution-free Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with Possibly Weak Instruments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1501, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cabus, Sofie J. & De Witte, Kristof, 2011. "Does school time matter?—On the impact of compulsory education age on school dropout," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1384-1398.
- Clemens, Jeffrey, 2017. "Pitfalls in the Development of Falsification Tests: An Illustration from the Recent Minimum Wage Literature," MPRA Paper 80154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Fé & Mario Pezzino, 2015. "On The Local Causal Effects of Retirement on Human Capital," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1508, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kasey S. Buckles & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2013.
"Season of Birth and Later Outcomes: Old Questions, New Answers,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 711-724, July.
- Kasey Buckles & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2008. "Season of Birth and Later Outcomes: Old Questions, New Answers," NBER Working Papers 14573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekker, Paul A. & Lawford, Steve, 2008.
"Symmetry-based inference in an instrumental variable setting,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 28-49, January.
- BEKKER, Paul A. & LAWFORD, Steve, 2009. "Symmetry-based inference in an instrumental variable setting," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1987, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ganong, Peter & Jäger, Simon, 2014. "A Permutation Test and Estimation Alternatives for the Regression Kink Design," IZA Discussion Papers 8282, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:hrv:faseco:34222894 is not listed on IDEAS
- David S. Abrams & Marianne Bertrand & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2012. "Do Judges Vary in Their Treatment of Race?," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 347-383.
- Rietveld, Cornelius A. & Webbink, Dinand, 2016. "On the genetic bias of the quarter of birth instrument," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 137-146.
- David I. Stern, 2011. "From Correlation to Granger Causality," Crawford School Research Papers 1113, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:168:y:2005:i:1:p:109-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.