The Structure and Significance of Strategic Episodes: Social Systems Theory and the Routine Practices of Strategic Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Mintzberg, 1978. "Patterns in Strategy Formation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 934-948, May.
- Robert A. Burgelman, 1988. "Strategy Making as a Social Learning Process: The Case of Internal Corporate Venturing," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 74-85, June.
- John Hendry, 2000. "Strategic Decision Mking, Discourse, And Strategy As Social Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 955-978, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacIntosh, Robert & MacLean, Donald & Seidl, David, 2008. "Strategy Workshops and Strategic Change," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2145, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Paula Jarzabkowski & Sarah Kaplan, 2015. "Strategy tools-in-use: A framework for understanding “technologies of rationality” in practice," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 537-558, April.
- I. Corbett-Etchevers & Eléonore Mounoud, 2012. "Performativity and counter-performativity of a knowledge strategy discourse," Post-Print halshs-00853773, HAL.
- Chang, Wen-Long & Chen, Shih-Ting, 2015. "The impact of World Café on entrepreneurial strategic planning capability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1283-1290.
- Ashish Arora & Michelle Gittelman & Sarah Kaplan & John Lynch & Will Mitchell & Nicolaj Siggelkow & Philip Gylfe & Henrika Franck & Curtis Lebaron & Saku Mantere, 2016. "Video methods in strategy research: Focusing on embodied cognition," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 133-148, January.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:26-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florence Allard-Poesi & Hervé Laroche, 2012. "Unmasking Spies in the Corporation: When the police order of discourse erupts into managerial conversations," Post-Print hal-01490700, HAL.
- Vos, J.P., 2003. "Observing Suppliers observing Early Supplier Involvement: An Empirical Research based upon the Social Systems Theory of Niklas Luhmann," Working Papers 03.09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:1:p:175-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.