The Logit Model of Monopolistic Competition: Brand Diversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramon Caminal & Lluís M. Granero, 2012.
"Multi‐product Firms and Product Variety,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(314), pages 303-328, April.
- Ramon Caminal & Lluís M. Granero, 2008. "Multi-product Firms and Product Variety," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 734.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ramon Caminal & Lluís M. Granero, 2008. "Multi-product firms and product variety," Working Papers 338, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Walter Beckert, 2015. "Choice in the Presence of Experts," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1503, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Christopher Coyne & Justin Isaacs & Jeremy Schwartz, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the taste for discrimination," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 609-627, August.
- Walter Beckert & Kate Collyer, 2016. "Choice in the presence of experts: the role of general practitioners in patients' hospital choice," IFS Working Papers W16/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Blackstock, Rob, 2016. "On the robustness and strategic implications of a parsimonious advertising – inventory competitive model with extensions to pricing competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 38-47.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Jullien, Bruno & Rey, Patrick & Seabright, Paul & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "The Economics of Unilateral Effects," IDEI Working Papers 222, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Weintraub, Gabriel Y. & Benkard, C. Lanier & Van Roy, Benjamin, 2011. "Industry dynamics: Foundations for models with an infinite number of firms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1965-1994, September.
- C. Robert Clark, 2003. "Advertising Restrictions and Competition in the Children's Breakfast Cereal Industry / Restrictions et compétition publicitaire dans l'industrie des céréales pour enfants," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-30, CIRANO.
- Nicholas Economides & Steven S. Wildman, 1995. "Monopolistic Competition with Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers 95-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, Andre, 1992. "Multiproduct Firms: A Nested Logit Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 261-276, September.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:56-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Llanes, Gastón & de Elejalde, Ramiro, 2013.
"Industry equilibrium with open-source and proprietary firms,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 36-49.
- Gastón Llanes & Ramiro de Elejalde, 2009. "Industry Equilibrium with Open Source and Proprietary Firms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-149, Harvard Business School.
- Adlakha, Sachin & Johari, Ramesh & Weintraub, Gabriel Y., 2015. "Equilibria of dynamic games with many players: Existence, approximation, and market structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 269-316.
- Vivek Farias & Bar Ifrach & Gabriel Weintraub, 2012. "A Framework for Dynamic Oligopoly in Concentrated Industries," 2012 Meeting Papers 505, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Suman Basuroy & Dung Nguyen, 1998. "Multinomial Logit Market Share Models: Equilibrium Characteristics and Strategic Implications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(10), pages 1396-1408, October.
- Yaroslav Kryukov & Ulrich Doraszelski & David Besanko, 2015. "Is Dynamic Competition Socially Beneficial? The Case of Price as Investment," 2015 Meeting Papers 296, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:38:y:1990:i:4:p:397-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.