Monopoly Power and the Recycling of Raw Materials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Beir, Jean & Fodha, Mouez & Magris, Francesco, 2010.
"Life Cycle Of Products And Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 212-230, April.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008. "Life cycle of products and cycles," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08091, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean De Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2009. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," Documents de recherche 09-16, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Jean de Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2010. "Life Cycle Of Products And Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639494, HAL.
- Jean de Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348862, HAL.
- Liliane Giardino-Karlinger, 2016.
"Vertical Relations in the Presence of Competitive Recycling,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Liliane Giardino-Karlinger, 2016. "Vertical Relations in the Presence of Competitive Recycling," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Liliane Karlinger, 2009. "Vertical Relations in the Presence of Competitive Recycling," Vienna Economics Papers 0910, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Norimichi Matsueda & Yoko Nagase, 2008.
"Economic Instruments and Resource Use in a Recyclable Product Market,"
AccessEcon, vol. 17(21), pages 1-10.
- Norimichi Matsueda & Yoko Nagase, 2008. "Economic Instruments and Resource Use in a Recyclable Product Market," Discussion Paper Series 41, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2008.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fouad El Ouardighi, 2015. "Optimal Growth with Polluting Waste and Recycling," Working Papers halshs-01126636, HAL.
- Pascale Combes Motel & Bocar Samba Ba & Sonia Schwartz, 2019. "Challenging pollution and the balance problem from rare earth extraction: How recycling and environmental taxation matter," Working Papers halshs-02065976, HAL.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Rubiano, Diana Roa, 2018. "How effective is lithium recycling as a remedy for resource scarcity?," Working Paper Series 3-2018, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business, revised 16 Apr 2018.
- Jean de Beir & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Magris, 2008. "Life Cycle of Products and Cycles," Post-Print halshs-00348862, HAL.
- El Ouardighi, Fouad & Kogan, Konstantin & Boucekkine, Raouf, 2017.
"Optimal Recycling Under Heterogeneous Waste Sources and the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1711, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Konstantin Kogan & Raouf Boucekkine, 2017. "Optimal recycling under heterogeneous waste sources and the environmental Kuznets curve," Working Papers hal-01693488, HAL.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "Recycling With Endogeneous Consumer Participation," Departmental Working Papers 2006-23, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Bocar Samba BA, 2017. "Recycling of a Primary Resource and Market Power: The Alcoa Case," Working Papers 2017.27, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Grant, Darren, 1999. "Recycling and market power: A more general model and re-evaluation of the evidence1," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 59-80, January.
- Jean de Beir & Mouez Fodha & Guillaume Girmens, 2007. "Recyclage et externalités environnementales : Faut-il subventionner les activités de récupération recyclage ?," Post-Print halshs-00144632, HAL.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "Endogenous Consumer Participation And The Recycling Problem," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 281-295, December.
- Sylvain Sourisseau & Jean De Beir & Thai Ha Huy, 2017. "The effect of recycling over a mining oligopoly," Documents de recherche 17-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:73:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-018-0293-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:30:y:1982:i:4:p:405-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.