Managerial Incentives And The Use Of Foreign‐Exchange Derivatives By Banks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Affaf Asghar Butt & Main Sajid Nazir & Hamera Arshad & Aamer Shahzad, 2018. "Corporate Derivatives and Ownership Concentration: Empirical Evidence of Non-Financial Firms Listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-15, June.
- Dewally, Michaël & Shao, Yingying, 2013. "Financial derivatives, opacity, and crash risk: Evidence from large US banks," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 565-577.
- Liu, Hui-Hsuan & Chang, Ariana & Shiu, Yung-Ming, 2020. "Interest rate derivatives and risk exposure: Evidence from the life insurance industry," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Mun, Kyung-Chun, 2016. "Hedging bank market risk with futures and forwards," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 112-125.
- Lee C. Adkins, 2008. "Small Sample Performance of Instrumental Variables Probit Estimators: A Monte Carlo Investigation," Economics Working Paper Series 0807, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Dawood Ashraf & Yener Altunbas & John Goddard, 2007. "Who Transfers Credit Risk? Determinants of the Use of Credit Derivatives by Large US Banks," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 483-500.
- Krapl, Alain A. & White, Reilly S., 2016. "Executive pensions, risk-shifting, and foreign exchange exposure," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 376-392.
- Belkhir, Mohamed & Boubaker, Sabri, 2013.
"CEO inside debt and hedging decisions: Lessons from the U.S. banking industry,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 223-246.
- Mohamed Belkhir & Sabri Boubaker, 2013. "CEO inside debt and hedging decisions: Lessons from the U.S. banking industry," Post-Print hal-01155502, HAL.
- Al-Own, Bassam & Minhat, Marizah & Gao, Simon, 2018. "Stock options and credit default swaps in risk management," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 200-214.
- Deng, Saiying & Elyasiani, Elyas & Mao, Connie X., 2017. "Derivatives-hedging, risk allocation and the cost of debt: Evidence from bank holding companies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 114-127.
- Nobuyuki Isagawa & Satoru Yamaguchi & Tadayasu Yamashita, 2010. "Debt Forgiveness And Stock Price Reaction Of Lending Banks: Theory And Evidence From Japan," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 267-287, September.
- Belkhir, Mohamed, 2013. "Do subordinated debt holders discipline bank risk-taking? Evidence from risk management decisions," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 705-719.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Makar, Stephen & Wang, Li & Whyte, Ann Marie, 2018. "Interest rate derivatives use in banking: Market pricing implications of cash flow hedges," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 113-126.
- Lee C. Adkins, 2009. "An Instrumental Variables Probit Estimator Using Gretl," EHUCHAPS, in: Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza & Petr Mariel & María Victoria Esteban (ed.),Econometrics with gretl. Proceedings of the gretl Conference 2009, edition 1, chapter 4, pages 59-74, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Liu, Qi & Sun, Bo, 2015. "Managerial compensation under privately-observed hedging and earnings management," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1-4.
- Yulia Titova & Henry Penikas & Nikita Gomayun, 2020. "The impact of hedging and trading derivatives on value, performance and risk of European banks," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 535-565, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:30:y:2007:i:3:p:399-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.