Day‐End Effect On The Paris Bourse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hillion, Pierre & Suominen, Matti, 2004. "The manipulation of closing prices," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 351-375, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Essaddam, Naceur & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Saadi, Samir, 2017. "On the robustness of week-day effect to error distributional assumption: International evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 114-130.
- Yu Chuan Huang & Shu Hui Chan, 2014. "The Trading Behavior of Attention Securities with Different Closing Mechanisms: Evidence from Taiwan," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1-16.
- Charles Cao & Oliver Hansch & Xiaoxin Wang, 2008. "Order Placement Strategies In A Pure Limit Order Book Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 113-140, June.
- John F. Pinfold & Danyang He, 2012. "The impact of introducing a pre-close on the New Zealand share market," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 99-110, February.
- Yu Chuan Huang & Shu Hui Chan, 2010. "Trading Behavior on Expiration Days and Quarter-End Days: The Effect of a New Closing Method," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 105-125, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:29:y:2006:i:1:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.