Deciphering the Motives for Equity Carve-Outs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otsubo, Minoru, 2009. "Gains from equity carve-outs and subsequent events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1207-1213, November.
- Naga Lakshmi Damaraju & Jay B. Barney & Anil K. Makhija, 2015. "Real options in divestment alternatives," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 728-744, May.
- Perotti, Enrico & Rossetto, Silvia, 2007.
"Unlocking value: Equity carve outs as strategic real options,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 771-792, December.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Rossetto, Silvia, 2007. "Unlocking Value: Equity Carve outs as Strategic Real Options," CEPR Discussion Papers 6268, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Otsubo, Minoru, 2013. "Value creation from financing in equity carve-outs: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 52-69.
- Salim Chahine & Mohamad Zeidan, 2014. "Corporate governance and market performance of parent firms following equity carve-out announcements," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 471-503, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:26:y:2003:i:1:p:31-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.