News Releases, Market Integration, and Market Leadership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fricke, Christoph & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2011.
"Does the "Bund" dominate price discovery in Euro bond futures? Examining information shares,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1057-1072, May.
- Fricke, Christoph & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2010. "Does the "Bund" dominate price discovery in Euro bond futures? Examining information shares," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-449, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pilar Abad & Helena Chuliá, 2013. "“European Government Bond Markets and Monetary Policy Surprises: Returns, Volatility and Integration”," IREA Working Papers 201325, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2012. "Do US macroeconomic conditions affect Asian stock markets?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 669-679.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew Swiston, 2010.
"The Ties that Bind: Measuring International Bond Spillovers Using Inflation-Indexed Bond Yields,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 366-406, June.
- Andrew J Swiston & Tamim Bayoumi, 2007. "The Ties that Bind; Measuring International Bond Spillovers Using Inflation-Indexed Bond Yields," IMF Working Papers 07/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Sahlstrom, Petri, 2004. "Scheduled domestic and US macroeconomic news and stock valuation in Europe," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 201-215, July.
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Omran, Mohammed & Sahlstrom, Petri & Aijo, Janne, 2006. "Global stock market reactions to scheduled U.S. macroeconomic news announcements," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 92-104, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:25:y:2002:i:2:p:223-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.