Risk-Taking Incentives Of Banks And Risk-Adjusted Deposit Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Avery & Gerald A. Hanweck & Myron L. Kwast, 1985.
"An analysis of risk-based deposit insurance for commercial banks,"
Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics
79, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert B. Avery & Gerald A. Hanweck & Myron L. Kwast, 1985. "An analysis of risk-based deposit insurance for commercial banks," Proceedings 69, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Robert B. Avery & Terrence M. Belton, 1987. "A comparison of risk-based capital and risk-based deposit insurance," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 20-30.
- Merton, Robert C., 1977. "An analytic derivation of the cost of deposit insurance and loan guarantees An application of modern option pricing theory," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-11, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isagawa, Nobuyuki, 2006. "Lender's risk incentive and debt concession," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 141-150.
- Nobuyuki Isagawa & Satoru Yamaguchi & Tadayasu Yamashita, 2010. "Debt Forgiveness And Stock Price Reaction Of Lending Banks: Theory And Evidence From Japan," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 267-287.
- Jennifer O’Sullivan & Abdullah Mamun & M. Kabir Hassan, 2016. "The relationship between board characteristics and performance of bank holding companies: before and during the financial crisis," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(3), pages 438-471, July.
- Lee, Wai Sing & Kwok, Chuck C. Y., 2000. "Domestic and international practice of deposit insurance: a survey," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-62, January.
- Bernard Bollen & Michael Skully & David Tripe & Xiaoting Wei, 2015. "The Global Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Australian Bank Risk," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 89-111, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:14:y:1991:i:3:p:233-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.