The Behavior of Eurocurrency Returns across Different Holding Periods and Monetary Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Kaul, Gautam, 1987. "Stock returns and inflation : The role of the monetary sector," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 253-276, June.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990. "The Stock Market and Investment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 115-131.
- Miron, Jeffrey A. & Romer, Christina D., 1990.
"A New Monthly Index of Industrial Production, 1884–1940,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(02), pages 321-337, June.
- Christina Romer & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1989. "A New Monthly Index of Industrial Production, 1884-1940," NBER Working Papers 3172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell, Robert J. Shiller, 1988.
"The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, pages 195-228.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors," NBER Working Papers 2100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller & John Y. Campbell, 1986. "The Dividend-Price Ratio and Expectations of Future Dividends and Discount Factors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 812, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- French, Kenneth R. & Schwert, G. William & Stambaugh, Robert F., 1987. "Expected stock returns and volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-29, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engel, Charles, 1996.
"The forward discount anomaly and the risk premium: A survey of recent evidence,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 123-192.
- Charles Engel, 1995. "The Forward Discount Anomaly and the Risk Premium: A Survey of Recent Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prat, Georges & Uctum, Remzi, 2013.
"Modeling the horizon-dependent ex-ante risk premium in the foreign exchange market: Evidence from survey data,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, pages 33-54.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2012. "Modeling the horizon-dependent ex-ante risk premium in the foreign exchange market: evidence from survey data," Post-Print hal-01411732, HAL.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2013. "Modeling the horizon-dependent ex-ante risk premium in the foreign exchange market: evidence from survey data," Post-Print hal-01385855, HAL.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1994. "Puzzles in International Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 4951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1998. "International Home Bias in International Finance and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 6351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayfield, E. Scott & Murphy, Robert G., 1996.
"Explaining the term structure of interest rates: A panel data approach,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, pages 11-21.
- E. Scott Mayfield & Robert G. Murphy, 1993. "Explaining The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A Panel Data Approach," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 230, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Rui Albuquerque & Gregory Bauer & Martin Schneider, 2004. "Characterizing Asymmetric Information in International Equity Markets," International Finance 0405005, EconWPA.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 2000.
"The forward premium puzzle: different tales from developed and emerging economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 115-144.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 1999. "The Forward Premium Puzzle: Different Tales from Developed and Emerging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helen Popper, 1995. "Term premia comovement in German, Japanese, and U.S. domestic markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 49-62, January.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1991. "Should the Holding Period Matter for the Intertemporal Consumption-BasedCAPM?," NBER Working Papers 3583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Wei, Min & Xing, Yuhang, 2007.
"Uncovered interest rate parity and the term structure,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1038-1069, October.
- Geert Bekaert & Min Wei & Yuhang Xing, 2002. "Uncovered Interest Rate Parity and the Term Structure," NBER Working Papers 8795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:45:y:1990:i:4:p:1211-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.