Valuation and Optimal Exercise of the Wild Card Option in the Treasury Bond Futures Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Kane & Alan J. Marcus, 1985. "Valuation and Optimal Exercise of the Wild Card Option in the Treasury Bond Futures Market," NBER Working Papers 1614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kilcollin, Thomas Eric, 1982. " Difference Systems in Financial Futures Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(5), pages 1183-1197, December.
- Gay, Gerald D. & Manaster, Steven, 1984. "The quality option implicit in futures contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 353-370, September.
- Garbade, Kenneth D & Silber, William L, 1983. "Futures Contracts on Commodities with Multiple Varieties: An Analysis of Premiums and Discounts," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 249-272, July.
- Phillips, Susan M. & Smith, Clifford Jr., 1980. "Trading costs for listed options : The implications for market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 179-201, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan W. French & Edwin D. Maberly, 1992. "Early Exercise Of American Index Options," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(2), pages 127-137, June.
- David C. Ling, 1993. "Mortgage‐Backed Futures and Options," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 47-67, March.
- Merrick, John Jr & Naik, Narayan Y. & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2005. "Strategic trading behavior and price distortion in a manipulated market: anatomy of a squeeze," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 171-218, July.
- Stanton, Richard, 2000. "From cradle to grave: How to loot a 401(k) plan," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 485-516, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:41:y:1986:i:1:p:195-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.