Bond Rating Methods: Comparison and Validation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Reinhart, 1989. "Rating börsennotierter Unternehmen," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 232, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Mar Molinero, C. & Apellaniz Gomez, P. & Serrano Cinca, C., 1996. "A multivariate study of spanish bond ratings," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 451-462, August.
- repec:exp:finnce:v:5:y:2017:i::p:49-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ying Yi Tsai & Li-Gang Liu, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies : Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," Finance Working Papers 22824, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ragunathan V & Varma, Jayanth R., 1993. "When AAA Means B: The State of Credit Rating in India," IIMA Working Papers WP1993-09-01_01217, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:pab:wpbsad:12.07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Trujillo-Ponce & Reyes Samaniego-Medina & Clara Cardone-Riportella, 2012. "Examining what best explains corporate credit risk: accounting-based versus market-based models," Working Papers 12.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Selwyn Piramuthu & Harish Ragavan & Michael J. Shaw, 1998. "Using Feature Construction to Improve the Performance of Neural Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 416-430, March.
- Elsas, Ralf & Sabine, Mielert, 2009. "Do S&P's Corporate Ratings Reflect Credit Shocks?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10979, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Das, Sanjiv R. & Hanouna, Paul & Sarin, Atulya, 2009. "Accounting-based versus market-based cross-sectional models of CDS spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 719-730, April.
- Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart, 2010. "The development of a simple and intuitive rating system under Solvency II," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 500-510, June.
- Ken Hung & Hui Wen Cheng & Shih-shen Chen & Ying-Chen Huang, 2013. "Factors that Affect Credit Rating: An Application of Ordered Probit Models," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 94-108, December.
- Ying Yi Tsai & Li-Gang Liu, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies: Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," Working Papers id:2927, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:30:y:1975:i:2:p:631-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.