An Analysis Of Convertible Debentures: Theory And Some Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mayers, David, 1998. "Why firms issue convertible bonds: the matching of financial and real investment options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 83-102, January.
- Roger D. Stover, 1983. "The Interaction Between Pricing And Underwriting Spread In The New Issue Convertible Debt Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(4), pages 323-332, December.
- Magennis, Darren & Watts, Edward & Wright, Sue, 1998. "Convertible notes: the debt versus equity classification problem," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 303-315, September.
- Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo, 1998. "The optimal financing strategy of a high-tech firm: The role of warrants," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Ronald G. Storey & Cecil R. Dipchand, 1978. "Factors Related To The Conversion Record Of Convertible Securities: The Canadian Experience 1946–1975," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 1(1), pages 71-83, December.
- Lee, Inmoo & Loughran, Tim, 1998. "Performance following convertible bond issuance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 185-207, June.
- Thomas R. Piper & Jaspar H. Arnold III, 1977. "Warrants and Convertible Debt as Financing Vehicles in the Private Placement Market," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 2, pages 73-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jalan, P. & Barone-Adesi, G., 1995. "Equity financing and corporate convertible bond policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 187-206, May.
- Masaki Mori & Joseph Ooi & Woei Wong, 2014. "Do Investor Demand and Market Timing Affect Convertible Debt Issuance Decisions by REITs?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 524-550, November.
- Dutordoir, Marie & Lewis, Craig & Seward, James & Veld, Chris, 2014. "What we do and do not know about convertible bond financing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 3-20.
- Chang, Chingfu & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng F., 2009. "Determinants of capital structure choice: A structural equation modeling approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 197-213, May.
- Lewis, Craig M. & Rogalski, Richard J. & Seward, James K., 2003. "Industry conditions, growth opportunities and market reactions to convertible debt financing decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 153-181, January.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Grüninger, Matthias C. & Wöhle, Claudia B., 2005. "Warum begeben Unternehmen Wandelanleihen?," Working papers 2005/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- William R. McDaniel, 1983. "Convertible Bonds In Perfect And Imperfect Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(1), pages 51-65, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:21:y:1966:i:1:p:35-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.