Is The Endowment Effect An Expectations Effect?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Engelmann & Guillaume Hollard, 2010.
"Reconsidering the Effect of Market Experience on the “Endowment Effect”,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(6), pages 2005-2019, November.
- Dirk Engelmann & Guillaume Hollard, 2010. "Reconsidering the Effect of Market Experience on the "Endowment Effect"," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633557, HAL.
- Charles R. Plott & Kathryn Zeiler, 2007. "Exchange Asymmetries Incorrectly Interpreted as Evidence of Endowment Effect Theory and Prospect Theory?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(4), pages 1449-1466, September.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2012.
"A Structural Analysis of Disappointment Aversion in a Real Effort Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 469-503, February.
- Victoria Prowse & David Gill, 2009. "A Structural Analysis of Disappointment Aversion in a Real Effort Competition," Economics Series Working Papers 448, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria Liza, 2010. "A structural analysis of disappointment aversion in a real effort competition," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1006, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2009. "A Structural Analysis of Disappointment Aversion in a Real Effort Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 4536, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2011. "A Structural Analysis of Disappointment Aversion in a Real Effort Competition," Discussion Papers 2011001, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Knetsch, Jack L. & Wong, Wei-Kang, 2009. "The endowment effect and the reference state: Evidence and manipulations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 407-413, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosato, Antonio & Tymula, Agnieszka A., 2016.
"Loss Aversion and Competition in Vickrey Auctions: Money Ain't No Good,"
2016-09, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Rosato, Antonio & Tymula, Agnieszka, 2016. "Loss Aversion and Competition in Vickrey Auctions: Money Ain't No Good," MPRA Paper 69331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tova Levin & Steven Levitt & John List, 2015.
"A Glimpse into the World of High Capacity Givers: Experimental Evidence from a University Capital Campaign,"
Natural Field Experiments
00409, The Field Experiments Website.
- Tova Levin & Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2016. "A Glimpse into the World of High Capacity Givers: Experimental Evidence from a University Capital Campaign," NBER Working Papers 22099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wenner, Lukas M., 2015. "Expected prices as reference points—Theory and experiments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 60-79.
- von Wangenheim, Jonas, 2017. "English versus Vickrey Auctions with Loss Averse Bidders," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 48, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Brown, Thomas C. & Morrison, Mark D. & Benfield, Jacob A. & Rainbolt, Gretchen Nurse & Bell, Paul A., 2015. "Exchange asymmetry in experimental settings," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 104-116.
- repec:oup:jeurec:v:15:y:2017:i:4:p:861-876. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:12:y:2014:i:5:p:1396-1422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.