JEEA-FBBVA Lecture 2012: USE AND ABUSE OF AUTHORITY: A BEHAVIORAL FOUNDATION OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATION
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:173-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drouvelis, Michalis & Nosenzo, Daniele & Sefton, Martin, 2017. "Team incentives and leadership," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 173-185.
- Albanese, Marina & Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno C., 2015.
"Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker owned and investor owned firms,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 227-237.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/02, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ermanno Celeste Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," Econometica Working Papers wp46, Econometica.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:213-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Deakin, 2016. "The Contribution of Labour Law to Economic Development & Growth," Working Papers wp478, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey & Dolifka, David, 2017.
"Exploitation aversion: When financial incentives fail to motivate agents,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 213-224.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Dolifka, David, 2013. "Exploitation Aversion: When Financial Incentives Fail to Motivate Agents," IZA Discussion Papers 7499, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:11:y:2013:i:4:p:711-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.