The Role of Debt in Procurement Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Parlane, 2003. "Procurement Contracts under Limited Liability," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 1-21.
- João Teixeira, 2014. "Outsourcing with debt financing," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, April.
- David Martimort & Flavio Menezes & Myrna Wooders & DANIEL DANAU & ANNALISA VINELLA, 2015.
"Public-Private Contracting under Limited Commitment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(1), pages 78-110, February.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2012. "Public-private contracting under limited commitment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201227, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "Public-Private Contracting under Limited Commitment," Post-Print halshs-00939872, HAL.
- Fay,Marianne & Martimort,David & Straub,Stephane, 2018.
"Funding and financing infrastructure : the joint-use of public and private finance,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8496, The World Bank.
- Fay, Marianne & Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2018. "Funding and financing infrastructure: the joint-use of public and private finance," TSE Working Papers 18-927, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fraja, Gianni De & Piga, Claudio A. G., 2004. "Strategic debt in vertical relationships: theory and evidence," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 103-123, June.
- Usman, Murat, 2008. "Commitment with renegotiable debt contracts and verifiable cash flow," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 249-251, May.
- Yair Tauman & Yoram Weiss & Chang Zhao, 2017. "Bargaining in Patent Licensing with Inefficient Outcomes," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:5:y:1996:i:3:p:379-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.