Increasing Youth Financial Capability: An Evaluation of the MyPath Savings Initiative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Hathaway & Sameer Khatiwada, 2008. "Do financial education programs work?," Working Papers (Old Series) 0803, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Marianne Bertrand & Sendhil Mullainathan & Eldar Shafir, 2004. "A Behavioral-Economics View of Poverty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 419-423, May.
- Daniel Fernandes & John G. Lynch & Richard G. Netemeyer, 2014. "Financial Literacy, Financial Education, and Downstream Financial Behaviors," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(8), pages 1861-1883, August.
- Michael Sherraden & Mark Schreiner & Sondra Beverly, 2003. "Income, Institutions, and Saving Performance in Individual Development Accounts," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 17(1), pages 95-112, February.
- Melissa Schettini Kearney & Peter Tufano & Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst, 2010. "Making Savers Winners: An Overview of Prize-Linked Savings Products," NBER Working Papers 16433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick J. Bayer & B. Douglas Bernheim & John Karl Scholz, 2009.
"The Effects Of Financial Education In The Workplace: Evidence From A Survey Of Employers,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 605-624, October.
- Patrick J. Bayer & B. Douglas Bernheim & John Karl Scholz, 1996. "The Effects of Financial Education in the Workplace: Evidence from a Survey of Employers," Working Papers 96011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick J. Bayer & B. Douglas Bernheim & John Karl Scholz, 1996. "The Effects of Financial Education in the Workplace: Evidence from a Survey of Employers," NBER Working Papers 5655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Chang-Keun & Sherraden, Michael, 2009. "Do institutions really matter for saving among low-income households? A comparative approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 475-483, June.
- Margaret Sherraden & Lissa Johnson & Baorong Guo & William Elliott, 2011. "Financial Capability in Children: Effects of Participation in a School-Based Financial Education and Savings Program," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 385-399, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:wbecrv:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:611-630. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:93:y:2018:i:c:p:178-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:95:y:2018:i:c:p:334-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:104-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Kaiser & Lukas Menkhoff, 2017.
"Does Financial Education Impact Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior, and If So, When?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(3), pages 611-630.
- Tim Kaiser & Lukas Menkhoff, 2016. "Does Financial Education Impact Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior, and if So, When?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1562, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kaiser,Tim & Menkhoff,Lukas, 2017. "Does financial education impact financial literacy and financial behavior, and if so, when ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8161, The World Bank.
- Kaiser, Tim & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2017. "Does Financial Education Impact Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior, and if so, When?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 37, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jconsa:v:49:y:2015:i:1:p:97-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-0078 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.