Going Beyond Impact Factors: A Survey‐based Journal Ranking by Agricultural Economists
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birge M. Wolf & Anna-Maria HÃ¤ring & JÃ¼rgen HeÃŸ, 2015. "Strategies towards Evaluation beyond Scientific Impact. Pathways not only for Agricultural Research," Organic Farming, Librello publishing house, vol. 1(1), pages 3-18.
- Zeki Simsek & Ciaran Heavey & Justin J. P. Jansen, 2013. "Journal Impact as a Diffusion Process: A Conceptualization and the Case of the Journal of Management Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(8), pages 1374-1407, December.
- Van Fleet, David D. & Hutt, Roger W., 2016. "Journal Lists: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(3).
- Petrolia, Daniel R. & Hudson, Darren, 2013.
"Why Is the Journal of Agricultural & Applied Economics Not in the Major Citation Indices and Does It Really Matter?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(03), August.
- Petrolia, Daniel R. & Hudson, Darren, 2013. "Why Is the Journal of Agricultural & Applied Economics Not in the Major Citation Indices and Does It Really Matter?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 381-388, August.
- Brorsen, B. Wade, 2017. "2016 WAEA Presidential Address: Comments on Agricultural Economics Research," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:62:y:2011:i:3:p:710-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.