Profit and Price Effects of Multi-species Individual Transferable Quotas
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-857X|
- Walden, John B. & Kitts, Nolan, 2014. "Measuring fishery profitability: An index number approach," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 321-326.
- Diekert , Florian & Lund , Kristen & Schweder, Tore, 2014. "From Open-Access to Individual Quotas: Disentangling the Effects of Policy Reform and Environmental Changes in the Norwegian Coastal Cod Fishery," Memorandum 07/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Solis, Daniel & Agar, Juan & del Corral, Julio, 2015. "The impact of IFQs on the productivity of the US Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper Fishery," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196639, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gabriel Natividad, 2016.
"Quotas, Productivity, and Prices: The Case of Anchovy Fishing,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 220-257, March.
- Gabriel Natividad, 2014. "Quotas, Productivity and Prices: The Case of Anchovy Fishing," Working Papers 2014-6, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Cahill, Sean A., 2013. "The Contribution of Productivity Growth to Net Farm Income in Canada and the United States," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152367, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "Evaluating Profit Efficiency of the South Australian Rock Lobster Fishery: Nerlovian and Directional Distance Function Approach," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Håkan Eggert & Ragnar Tveterås, 2013. "Productivity development in Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish fisheries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 709-720, February.
- Håkan Eggert & Ragnar Tveteras, 2011. "Productivity Development in Icelandic, Norwegian, and Swedish Fisheries," Post-Print hal-00741506, HAL.
- Vieria, Simon, 2011. "An index number decomposition of profit change in two Australian fishing sectors," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100728, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Walden, John & Fissel, Ben & Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels, 2015. "Productivity change in commercial fisheries: An introduction to the special issue," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 289-293.
- Skirtun, Maggie, 2013. "Decomposing the drivers of profibility in two key Commonwealth prawn fisheries," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152179, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 2007. "Growth accounting in a fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 364-376, May.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "The Role of Fixed Cost and Non-Discretionary Variables in Fisheries: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "The Role of Fixed Cost and Non-Discretionary Variables in Fisheries: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-19, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "Profit Efficiency of the South Australian Rock Lobster Fishery: Nerlovian and Directional Distance Function Approach," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Ragnar Arnason & Trond Bjorndal & David Campbell & Harry F. Campbell & Colin W. Clark & Robin Connor & Diane P. Dupont & Rognvaldur Hannesson & Ray Hilborn & James E. Kirkley & To, 2005. "Incentive-based approaches to sustainable fisheries (now replaced by EEN0508)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0501, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Aaron Hatcher, 2014. "Implications of a Discard Ban in Multispecies Quota Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(3), pages 463-472, July.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Walden, John, 2015. "Productivity change and fleet restructuring after transition to individual transferable quota management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 318-325.
- Clay, Patricia M. & Kitts, Andrew & Pinto da Silva, Patricia, 2014. "Measuring the social and economic performance of catch share programs: Definition of metrics and application to the U.S. Northeast Region groundfish fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 27-36.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:56:y:2005:i:1:p:31-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed