Profit and Price Effects of Multi-species Individual Transferable Quotas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walden, John B. & Kitts, Nolan, 2014. "Measuring fishery profitability: An index number approach," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 321-326.
- Gabriel Natividad, 2016.
"Quotas, Productivity, and Prices: The Case of Anchovy Fishing,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 220-257, March.
- Gabriel Natividad, 2014. "Quotas, Productivity and Prices: The Case of Anchovy Fishing," Working Papers 2014-6, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Cahill, Sean A., 2013. "The Contribution of Productivity Growth to Net Farm Income in Canada and the United States," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152367, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "Evaluating Profit Efficiency of the South Australian Rock Lobster Fishery: Nerlovian and Directional Distance Function Approach," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Håkan Eggert & Ragnar Tveterås, 2013.
"Productivity development in Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish fisheries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 709-720, February.
- Håkan Eggert & Ragnar Tveteras, 2011. "Productivity Development in Icelandic, Norwegian, and Swedish Fisheries," Post-Print hal-00741506, HAL.
- Vieria, Simon, 2011. "An index number decomposition of profit change in two Australian fishing sectors," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100728, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Skirtun, Maggie, 2013. "Decomposing the drivers of profibility in two key Commonwealth prawn fisheries," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152179, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Ragnar Arnason & Trond Bjorndal & David Campbell & Harry F. Campbell & Colin W. Clark & Robin Connor & Diane P. Dupont & Rognvaldur Hannesson & Ray Hilborn & James E. Kirkley & To, 2005. "Incentive-based approaches to sustainable fisheries (now replaced by EEN0508)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0501, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Aaron Hatcher, 2014. "Implications of a Discard Ban in Multispecies Quota Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(3), pages 463-472, July.
- Diekert , Florian & Lund , Kristen & Schweder, Tore, 2014. "From Open-Access to Individual Quotas: Disentangling the Effects of Policy Reform and Environmental Changes in the Norwegian Coastal Cod Fishery," Memorandum 07/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Solis, Daniel & Agar, Juan & del Corral, Julio, 2015. "The impact of IFQs on the productivity of the US Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper Fishery," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196639, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013.
"The Role of Fixed Cost and Non-Discretionary Variables in Fisheries: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2013-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "The Role of Fixed Cost and Non-Discretionary Variables in Fisheries: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-19, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Walden, John & Fissel, Ben & Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels, 2015. "Productivity change in commercial fisheries: An introduction to the special issue," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 289-293.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Walden, John, 2015. "Productivity change and fleet restructuring after transition to individual transferable quota management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 318-325.
- Clay, Patricia M. & Kitts, Andrew & Pinto da Silva, Patricia, 2014. "Measuring the social and economic performance of catch share programs: Definition of metrics and application to the U.S. Northeast Region groundfish fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 27-36.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 2007. "Growth accounting in a fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 364-376, May.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "Profit Efficiency of the South Australian Rock Lobster Fishery: Nerlovian and Directional Distance Function Approach," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:56:y:2005:i:1:p:31-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.