Determinants of Grain Production and Technical Efficiency in China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-857X|
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007.
"Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Solís, Daniel & Moreira, Victor & Maripani, José & Thiam, Abdourahmane & Rivas, Teodoro, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in Farming: A Meta-regression analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Sibiko, Kenneth Waluse, 2012. "Determinants of Common Bean Productivity and Efficiency: A Case of Smallholder Farmers in Eastern Uganda," Research Theses 134500, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Medhin, Haileselassie A. & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2008. "Soil Conservation and Small-Scale Food Production in Highland Ethiopia: A Stochastic Metafrontier Approach," Discussion Papers dp-08-22-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Medhin, Haileselassie A. & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2009. "Soil Conservation and Small-Scale Food Production in Highland Ethiopia A Stochastic Metafrontier Approach," Working Papers in Economics 405, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Shuji Yao & Zhongwei Han & Dan Luo, 2010. "Performance of the Chinese Insurance Industry under Economic Reforms," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12788.
- Chloé Duvivier, 2013. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency? Evidence From Chinese Agriculture," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 923-943, December.
- Jaume Puig & Josep M. Argilés, 2000. "Measuring and explaining farm inefficiency in a panel data set of mixed farms," Economics Working Papers 503, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mauro Vigani & Manuel Gomez-Barbero & Emilio RodrÃguez-Cerezo, 2015. "The determinants of wheat yields: the role of sustainable innovation, policies and risks in France and Hungary," JRC Working Papers JRC95950, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Yao, Shujie & Han, Zhongwei & Feng, Genfu, 2007. "On technical efficiency of China's insurance industry after WTO accession," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-86.
- Wu, Ziping & Liu, Minquan & Davis, John, 2005. "Land consolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 28-49.
- Xiangfei Xin & Liu Xiaoyun, 2008. "Regional disparity of factor endowment and agricultural labor productivity in China," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(3), pages 380-409, September.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Chen, Zhuo & Bonaparte, Yosef, 2010. "Explaining production inefficiency in China's agriculture using data envelopment analysis and semi-parametric bootstrapping," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 346-354, June.
- Etim, Nsikak-Abasi A. & Udoh, Edet J., 1. "Identifying Sources Of Efficiency Among Resource Poor Indigenous Vegetable Farmers In Uyo, Nigeria," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(1).
- Adegbite, O. & Adeoye, I. B., 2015. "Technical Efficiency of Pineapple Production in Osun State, Nigeria," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(1), March.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001. "Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms in Rural China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001. "Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms In Rural China," Working Papers 11965, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Xin, Xiangfei & Qin, Fu, 2009. "Decomposition of Agricultural Labor Productivity Growth and its Regional Disparity in China," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51047, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ziping Wu & Ken Thomson, 2003. "Changes in Chinese Competitiveness in Major Food Products: Implications for WTO Membership," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 117-130.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:49:y:1998:i:2:p:171-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed