Agricultural Reforms In Chile And New Zealand: A Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muchnik, Eugenia & Allue, Marcela, 1991. "The Chilean experience with agricultural price bands: The case of wheat," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 67-73, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valdes, Alberto & Gnaegy, Suzanne, 1996. "Economy-wide reform and agricultural recovery: Observations of economic Darwinism among transition economies," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(3), August.
- Schiff, Maurice*Valdes, Alberto, 1998. "Agriculture and the macroeconomy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1967, The World Bank.
- Valdes, Alberto & Gnaegy, Suzanne, 1996. "Economy-wide reform and agricultural recovery: Observations of economic Darwinism among transition economies," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 143-157, August.
- Rae, Allan N. & Nixon, Chris & Lattimore, Ralph G., 2003. "Adjustment to Agricultural Policy Reform - Issues and Lessons from the New Zealand Experience," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15741, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Harris, David N. & Rae, Allan N., 2004. "Agricultural Policy Reform and Industry Adjustment in Australia and New Zealand," IAPRAP\IATRC Summer Symposium, Adjusting to Domestic and International Agricultural Reform in Industrial Countries, June 6-7, 2004, Philadelphia, PA 15762, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:45:y:1994:i:2:p:189-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.