A Comparison Of Tobit And Ols Estimates Of Japanese Peanut Import Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wahl, Thomas I. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Williams, Gary W., 1987. "Japanese Beef Policy and GATT Negotiations: Analysis of Reducing Assistance to Beef Producers," ISU General Staff Papers 198710010700001173, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Mori, Hiroshi, 1985. "Strawmen In Trade Protectionism: The Case Of Citrus Import Quotas," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Thursby, Jerry G & Thursby, Marie C, 1984. "How Reliable Are Simple, Single Equation Specifications of Import Demand?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 120-128, February.
- Margot Anderson & Philip Garcia, 1989. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and the Demand for U.S. Soybeans," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(3), pages 721-729.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-321, May.
- Yujiro Hayami, 1979. "Trade Benefits to All: A Design of the Beef Import Liberalization in Japan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(2), pages 342-347.
- Wahl, Thomas I. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Williams, Gary W., 1987. "Japanese Beef Policy and GATT Negotiations: An Analysis of Reducing Assistance to Beef Producers," Working Papers 51242, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özdes, Aysel & Aktas, Erkan & Koc, Ali, 1999.
"Konsantre Meyve Suyu Talebinin “Tobit” Modeli Ile Analizi
[Analysis Of Concentrated Fruit Juice Demand Using The Tobit Model]," MPRA Paper 8649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 1997. "The Demand for Imports and Exports in Japan: A Survey," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 247-259, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:43:y:1992:i:1:p:38-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.