Re-examining the Neighborhood Distribution of Higher Priced Mortgage Lending: Global versus Local Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stuart A. Foster & Wilpen L. Gorr, 1986. "An Adaptive Filter for Estimating Spatially-Varying Parameters: Application to Modeling Police Hours Spent in Response to Calls for Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 878-889, July.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2008.
"The Geographic Diversity of U.S. Nonmetropolitan Growth Dynamics: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 241-266.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2007. "The Geographic Diversity of U.S. Nonmetropolitan Growth Dynamics: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach," Economics Working Paper Series 0704, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- David C Wheeler, 2007. "Diagnostic tools and a remedial method for collinearity in geographically weighted regression," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(10), pages 2464-2481, October.
- Kamar Ali & Mark D. Partridge & M. Rose Olfert, 2007. "Can Geographically Weighted Regressions Improve Regional Analysis and Policy Making?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(3), pages 300-329, July.
- David Wheeler & Michael Tiefelsdorf, 2005. "Multicollinearity and correlation among local regression coefficients in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 161-187, June.
- David C Wheeler, 2007. "Diagnostic Tools and a Remedial Method for Collinearity in Geographically Weighted Regression," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(10), pages 2464-2481, October.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'Erba & Rachel Guillain, 2011. "The Local versus Global Dilemma of the Effects of Structural Funds," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 466-490, December.
- Richard Shearmur & Philippe Apparicio & Pauline Lizion & Mario Polèse, 2007. "Space, Time, and Local Employment Growth: An Application of Spatial Regression Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 696-722, December.
- Guangqing Chi & Stephen J. Ventura, 2011. "An Integrated Framework of Population Change: Influential Factors, Spatial Dynamics, and Temporal Variation," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 549-570, December.
- Scott Orford, 2000. "Modelling Spatial Structures in Local Housing Market Dynamics: A Multilevel Perspective," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(9), pages 1643-1671, August.
- Paul S. Calem & Kevin Gillen & Susan Wachter, 2004.
"The Neighborhood Distribution of Subprime Mortgage Lending,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 393-410, December.
- Paul S. Calem & Kevin Gillen & Susan Wachter, "undated". "The Neighborhood Distribution of Subprime Mortgage Lending," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 404, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Chris Lloyd & Ian Shuttleworth, 2005. "Analysing commuting using local regression techniques: scale, sensitivity, and geographical patterning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(1), pages 81-103, January.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Rachel Guillain & Julie Le Gallo, 2011. "The local vs global dilemma of the effects of structural funds," Post-Print halshs-01226500, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:46:y:2015:i:4:p:654-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.