The Pricing of IPOs Post-Sarbanes-Oxley
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akyol, Ali C. & Cooper, Tommy & Meoli, Michele & Vismara, Silvio, 2014. "Do regulatory changes affect the underpricing of European IPOs?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 43-58.
- Fu, Xudong & Lian, Qin & Tang, Tian & Wang, Qiming, 2015. "An empirical study of executive option grants around initial public offerings," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 207-221.
- Salim Darmadi & Randy Gunawan, 2013. "Underpricing, board structure, and ownership: An empirical examination of Indonesian IPO firms," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 181-200, January.
- Esqueda, Omar A. & Jackson, Dave O., 2015. "Cross-listing performance and insider ownership: The experience of U.S. investors," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 32, pages 77-94.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:141-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gu, Yuqi & Zhang, Ling, 2017. "The impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act on corporate innovation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 17-30.
- Jackson, Gregory, 2010. "Understanding corporate governance in the United States: An historical and theoretical reassessment," Arbeitspapiere 223, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Abdioglu, Nida & Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Cavusgil, S.Tamer & Khurshed, Arif & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos, 2015. "Information asymmetry, disclosure and foreign institutional investment: An empirical investigation of the impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 902-915.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:44:y:2009:i:2:p:291-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.