Long Memory In Futures Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inci, Ahmet Can & Lu, Biao, 2007. "Currency futures-spot basis and risk premium," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 180-197, April.
- Batten, Jonathan & Ellis, Craig & Hogan, Warren, 2002. "Scaling the volatility of credit spreads: Evidence from Australian dollar eurobonds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 331-344.
- Jerry Coakley & Jian Dollery & Neil Kellard, 2011. "Long memory and structural breaks in commodity futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(11), pages 1076-1113, November.
- John T. Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1997.
"Fractional Differencing Modeling And Forecasting Of Eurocurrency Deposit Rates,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(3), pages 355-372, September.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1996. "Fractional Differencing Modeling and Forecasting of Eurocurrency Deposit Rates," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 317., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ellis, Craig & Wilson, Patrick, 2004. "Another look at the forecast performance of ARFIMA models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 63-81.
- Liesivaara, Petri & Myyrä, Sami, 2016. "Income stabilisation tool and the pig gross margin index for the Finnish pig sector," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236360, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Yalama, Abdullah & Celik, Sibel, 2013. "Real or spurious long memory characteristics of volatility: Empirical evidence from an emerging market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 67-72.
- John T. Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Atreya Chakraborty, 1998. "Persistent Dependence in Foreign Exchange Rates? A Reexamination," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 377, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 2000.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:61-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Hernandez, Jose Areola & Hanif, Waqas & Kayani, Ghulam Mujtaba, 2018.
"Intraday return inefficiency and long memory in the volatilities of forex markets and the role of trading volume,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 506(C), pages 433-450.
- Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad & Jose Areola Hernandez & Waqas Hanif & Ghulam Mujtaba Kayani, 2018. "Intraday return inefficiency and long memory in the volatilities of forex markets and the role of trading volume," Post-Print hal-01813245, HAL.
- Barkoulas, John T. & Baum, Christopher F., 1998.
"Fractional dynamics in Japanese financial time series,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 115-124, May.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1996. "Fractional Dynamics in Japanese Financial Time Series," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 334., Boston College Department of Economics.
- John Elder & Sriram Villupuram, 2012. "Persistence in the return and volatility of home price indices," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(22), pages 1855-1868, November.
- Jean-Christophe Statnik & David Verstraete, 2015. "Price dynamics in agricultural commodity markets: a comparison of European and US markets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1103-1117, May.
- Sensoy, Ahmet & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2016. "Dynamic efficiency of stock markets and exchange rates," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 353-371.
- Pilar Iglesias & Jaime San Martín & Soledad Torres & Frederi Viens, 2011. "Option pricing under a Gamma-modulated diffusion process," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 199-219, May.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1997. "Long Memory and Forecasting in Euroyen Deposit Rates," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 361, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2006. "Testing for predictability in equity returns for European transition markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 56-78, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:34:y:1999:i:1:p:91-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.