A Comparison of Syndicated Loan Pricing at Investment and Commercial Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haselmann, Rainer & Wachtel, Paul, 2011. "Foreign banks in syndicated loan markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2679-2689, October.
- Do, Viet & Vu, Tram, 2010. "The effects of reputation and relationships on lead banks' certification roles," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 475-489, December.
- Norden, Lars & Wagner, Wolf, 2008. "Credit derivatives and loan pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2560-2569, December.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:344-378 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khieu, Hinh D. & Mullineaux, Donald J. & Yi, Ha-Chin, 2012. "The determinants of bank loan recovery rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 923-933.
- Karima Bouaiss & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2009.
"La structure des crédits syndiqués comme défense contre les problèmes informationnels - Une analyse empirique sur le marché français,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 12(2), pages 35-68, June.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Bouaiss Karima, 2009. "La structure des crédits syndiqués comme défense contre les problèmes informationnels – une analyse empirique sur le marché français," Post-Print hal-00447162, HAL.
- Karima Bouaiss & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2009. "La structure des crédits syndiqués comme défense contre les problèmes informationnels : une analyse empirique sur le marché français," Post-Print hal-01391670, HAL.
- Maskara, Pankaj Kumar, 2010. "Economic value in tranching of syndicated loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 946-955, May.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:227-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Champagne, Claudia & Coggins, Frank, 2012. "Common information asymmetry factors in syndicated loan structures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1437-1451.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8559 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Anurag & Singh, Ajai K. & Zebedee, Allan A., 2008. "Liquidity in the pricing of syndicated loans," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 339-376, November.
- Godlewski, Christophe, 2008. "Duration of loan arrangement and syndicate organization," MPRA Paper 10953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Christophe Godlewski, 2014. "Building reputation on the syndicated lending market: A participant bank perspective," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- João Pinto & Manuel Marques & William Megginson, 2013. "A Comparative Analysis Of Ex Ante Credit Spreads: Structured Finance Versus Straight Debt Finance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Mark Pyles & Donald Mullineax, 2008. "Constraints on Loan Sales and the Price of Liquidity," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 21-36, February.
- Norden, Lars & Silva Buston, Consuelo & Wagner, Wolf, 2014. "Financial innovation and bank behavior: Evidence from credit markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 130-145.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:35:y:2006:i:4:p:49-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.