Contrarian and Momentum Strategies in the Spanish Stock Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1354-7798|
- F. DePenya & L. Gil-Alana, 2006.
"Testing of nonstationary cycles in financial time series data,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 47-65, August.
- Javier De PeÃ±a & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2003. "Testing of Nonstationary Cycles in Financial Time Series Data," Faculty Working Papers 15/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Hans-Peter Burghof & Felix Prothmann, 2011. "The 52-week high strategy and information uncertainty," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 25(4), pages 345-378, December.
- Luis Muga & Rafael SantamarÃƒÂa, 2007. "The Momentum Effect in Latin American Emerging Markets," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 24-45, August.
- Luis Muga & Rafael SantamarÃa, 2007. "The Momentum Effect in Latin American Emerging Markets," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(4), pages 24-45, August.
- Matallin-Saez Juan Carlos, 2008. "The Dynamics of Mutual Funds and Market Timing Measurement," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Wei, J.R. & Huang, J.P. & Hui, P.M., 2013. "An agent-based model of stock markets incorporating momentum investors," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(12), pages 2728-2735.
- Li, Bob & Stork, Thomas & Chai, Daniel & Ee, Mong Shan & Ang, Hong Nee, 2014. "Momentum effect in Australian equities: Revisit, armed with short-selling ban and risk factors," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 19-31.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona & Nistor, Costel, 2012. "Short term momentum and contrarian profits on the Bucharest Stock Exchange before and during the global crisis," MPRA Paper 42510, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2012.
- Ramiah, Vikash & Cheng, Ka Yeung & Orriols, Julien & Naughton, Tony & Hallahan, Terrence, 2011. "Contrarian investment strategies work better for dually-traded stocks: Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 140-156, January.
- Mohammad Kazem Emadzade & Amir Hossein Hosseini & Mohammadali Shirazipour & Morteza Shokhmgar, 2013. "Investigating the Effect of Momentum Strategies on Investment Success in the Iran Stock Market," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 149-157, January.
- Fernando F. Ferreira & A. Christian Silva & Ju-Yi Yen, 2014. "Information ratio analysis of momentum strategies," Papers 1402.3030, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Bettman, Jenni L. & Maher, Thomas R.B. & Sault, Stephen J., 2009. "Momentum profits in the Australian equity market: A matched firm approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 565-579, November.
- Nicholas Rueilin Lee, 2012. "Firm ratings, momentum strategies, and crises: evidence from the US and Taiwanese stock markets," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(4), pages 449-468, December.
- Martinez, Miguel A. & Nieto, Belen & Rubio, Gonzalo & Tapia, Mikel, 2005. "Asset pricing and systematic liquidity risk: An empirical investigation of the Spanish stock market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 81-103.
- Robert Ślepaczuk & Grzegorz Zakrzewski & Paweł Sakowski, 2012. "Investment strategies beating the market. What can we squeeze from the market?," Working Papers 2012-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Brozynski, Torsten & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2003. "The Use of Momentum, Contrarian and Buy-&-Hold Strategies: Survey Evidence from Fund Managers," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-290, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Luis Ferruz & Fernando Muñoz & Maria Vargas, 2010. "Does the size of a fund family matter when choosing an investment strategy? Evidence from spain," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 315-334, October.
- Ramiah, Vikash & Xu, Xiaoming & Moosa, Imad A., 2015. "Neoclassical finance, behavioral finance and noise traders: A review and assessment of the literature," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 89-100.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:9:y:2003:i:1:p:67-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed