Non-Monotonicity of the Tversky-Kahneman Probability-Weighting Function: A Cautionary Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Iain Fraser, 2015. "Parametric preference functionals under risk in the gain domain: A Bayesian analysis," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 161-187, April.
- Salvatore Greco & Fabio Rindone, 2014. "The bipolar Choquet integral representation," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 1-29, June.
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2015. "Probability weighting functions," Working Papers 2015:29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2127-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azevedo, Eduardo M. & Gottlieb, Daniel, 2012. "Risk-neutral firms can extract unbounded profits from consumers with prospect theory preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1291-1299.
- Roger J. Jiao & Feng Zhou & Chih-Hsing Chu, 0. "Decision theoretic modeling of affective and cognitive needs for product experience engineering: key issues and a conceptual framework," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-13.
- Thomas Astebro & José Mata & Luis Santos-Pinto, 2009.
"Preference for Skew in Lotteries: Evidence from the Laboratory,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
09.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Santos-Pinto, Luís & Astebro, Thomas & Mata, José, 2009. "Preference for Skew in Lotteries: Evidence from the Laboratory," MPRA Paper 17165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2014. "Evolutionary stability of prospect theory preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-11.
- Marie Pfiffelmann, 2011. "Solving the St. Petersburg Paradox in cumulative prospect theory: the right amount of probability weighting," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 325-341, September.
- Daniel Cavagnaro & Mark Pitt & Richard Gonzalez & Jay Myung, 2013. "Discriminating among probability weighting functions using adaptive design optimization," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 255-289, December.
- De Giorgi, Enrico & Hens, Thorsten & Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2010.
"Financial market equilibria with cumulative prospect theory,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 633-651, September.
- Enrico De Giorgi & Thorsten Hens & Marc Oliver Rieger, 2007. "Financial Market Equilibria With Cumulative Prospect Therory," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-21, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Aug 2007.
- repec:kap:theord:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11238-016-9582-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bahaji, Hamza & Casta, Jean-François, 2016.
"Employee stock option-implied risk attitude under Rank-Dependent Expected Utility,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 144-154.
- Hamza Bahaji & Jean-François Casta, 2016. "Employee stock option-implied risk attitude under Rank-Dependent Expected Utility," Post-Print hal-01277108, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9550 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dichtl, Hubert & Drobetz, Wolfgang, 2011. "Portfolio insurance and prospect theory investors: Popularity and optimal design of capital protected financial products," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1683-1697, July.
- Behnam Malakooti, 2015. "Double Helix Value Functions, Ordinal/Cardinal Approach, Additive Utility Functions, Multiple Criteria, Decision Paradigm, Process, and Types (Z Theory I)," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(06), pages 1353-1400, November.
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2011. "Financial market equilibria with heterogeneous agents: CAPM and market segmentation," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2011-08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Boonen, Tim J. & Tan, Ken Seng & Zhuang, Sheng Chao, 2016. "The role of a representative reinsurer in optimal reinsurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 196-204.
- Zhuang, Sheng Chao & Weng, Chengguo & Tan, Ken Seng & Assa, Hirbod, 2016. "Marginal Indemnification Function formulation for optimal reinsurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 65-76.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:414-426 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:14:y:2008:i:3:p:385-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.