Integration and transition: Scenarios for the location of production and trade in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Osiris Parcero, 2013.
"Behind the Eastern–Western European convergence path: the role of geography and trade liberalization,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 871-891, December.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Osiris Jorge Parcero, 2011. "Behind the Eastern-Western European convergence path: the role of geography and trade liberalization," Working Papers 1112, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Julia Wörz, 2004. "Determinants of Geographical Concentration Patterns in Central and Eastern European Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 70-95.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- repec:onb:oenbfs:y:2004:i:1:b:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2013.
"Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 145-153.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kenmei Tsubota & Satoru Kumagai & Kazunobu Hayakawa & Ikumo Isono & Souknilanh Keola, 2013. "Geographical Simulation Analysis for Logistics Enhancement in Asia," EcoMod2013 5006, EcoMod.
- D'artis Kancs, 2007.
"Does Economic Integration Affect the Structure of Industries? Empirical Evidence from the CEE,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 73-97.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007. "Does Economic Integration Affect the Structure of Industries? Empirical Evidence from the CEE," LICOS Discussion Papers 19507, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai & Fukunari Kimura, 2012.
"Agglomeration And Dispersion In China And Asean: A Geographical Simulation Analysis,"
China Economic Policy Review (CEPR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1-16.
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai & Fukunari Kimura, 2012. "Agglomeration and Dispersion in China and ASEAN: a Geographical Simulation Analysis," Working Papers DP-2012-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Marius Brülhart & Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004.
"Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 853-875, June.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Matthieu CROZET & Pamina KOENIG, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Brülhart, Marius & Koenig, Pamina, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery : The Impact of Changing Market Potential," HWWA Discussion Papers 270, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Marius Brülhart & Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096285, HAL.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Anna Carbone & Valeria Costantini & Roberto Henke, 2011. "Agri-food exports and the enlarged european union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0134, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2007. "Adding Geography to the New Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 2038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2015.
"European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 25-69, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2012. "European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0152, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:10:y:2002:i:1:p:93-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.