Farm succession in modern Ireland: elements of a theory of inheritance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baker, Matthew & Miceli, Thomas J., 2005.
"Land inheritance rules: theory and cross-cultural analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 77-102, January.
- Matthew Baker & Thomas J. Miceli, 2000. "Land Inheritance Rules: Theory and Cross-Cultural Analysis," Working papers 2002-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2002.
- Glauben, Thomas & Tietje, Hendrik & Weiss, Christoph R., 2004. "Sussession In Agriculture: A Probit And Competing Risk Analysis," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20067, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cush Peter & Macken-Walsh Áine, 2016. "The Potential for Joint Farming Ventures in Irish Agriculture: A Sociological Review," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 8(1), pages 33-48, March.
- Glauben, Thomas & Tietje, Hendrik & Weiss, Christoph R., 2005. "Analysing Family Farm Succession: A Probit and a Competing Risk Approach," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24699, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Banovic, Marija & Duesberg, Stefanie & Renwick, Alan & Keane, Mark & Bogue, Pat, 2015. "The Field: Land mobility measures as seen through the eyes of Irish farmers," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204200, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Wegge, Simone A., 1999. "To Part or Not to Part: Emigration and Inheritance Institutions in Nineteenth-Century Hesse-Cassel," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 30-55, January.
- Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio, 2014. "Gender Discrimination and Common Property Resources: a Model," MPRA Paper 57712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio, 2015. "Gender Discrimination and Common Property Resources," IZA Discussion Papers 9601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ayal Kimhi & Ramon Lopez, 1999. "A Note on Farmers' Retirement and Succession Considerations: Evidence from a Household Survey," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 154-162.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:44:y:1991:i:3:p:477-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.