A System of Demand Equations Satisfying Effectively Global Curvature Conditions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan A. Powell & Keith R. McLaren & K.R. Pearson & Maureen T.Rimmer, 2002.
"Cobb-Douglas Utility - Eventually!,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-80, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Alan A. Powell & Keith R. McLaren & K.R. Pearson & Maureen Rimmer, 2002. "Cobb-Douglas Utility - Eventually!," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- William Barnett & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2003.
"Regularity of the Generalized Quadratic Production Model: A Counterexample,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 135-154.
- William A. Barnett & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2001. "Regularity Of The Generalized Quadratic Production Model: A Counterexample," Econometrics 0112001, EconWPA.
- William Barnett & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2012. "Regularity Of The Generalized Quadratic Production Model: A Counterexample," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201235, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Keith R. McLaren & Ou Yang, 2016.
"A class of demand systems satisfying global regularity and having complete rank flexibility,"
Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 315-337, August.
- Keith R. McLaren & Ou Yang, 2014. "A Class of Demand Systems Satisfying Global Regularity and Having Complete Rank Flexibility," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Abiodun Elijah Obayelu & V.O. Okoruwa & O.I.Y. Ajani, 2009. "Cross-sectional analysis of food demand in the North Central, Nigeria: The quadratic almost ideal demand system (QUAIDS) approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 173-193, January.
- Maureen T. Rimmer & Alan A. Powell, 1994. "Engel Flexibility in Household Budget Studies: Non-parametric Evidence versus Standard Functional Forms," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-79, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:70:y:1994:i:208:p:26-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.