Fractional demand systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Blacklow & Aaron Nicholas & Ranjan Ray, 2010.
"Demographic Demand Systems With Application To Equivalence Scales Estimation And Inequality Analysis: The Australian Evidence,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 161-179, September.
- Blacklow, Paul & Nicholas, Aaron & Ray, Ranjan, 2008. "Demographic demand systems with application to equivalence scales estimation and inequality analysis: the Australian evidence," Working Papers 9289, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Dec 2008.
- Denis Conniffe, 2004. "Generalised Translation of Indirect Utility Functions," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1390804, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Keith R. McLaren & Ou Yang, 2016.
"A class of demand systems satisfying global regularity and having complete rank flexibility,"
Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 315-337, August.
- Keith R. McLaren & Ou Yang, 2014. "A Class of Demand Systems Satisfying Global Regularity and Having Complete Rank Flexibility," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008.
"Measuring Consumer Preferences and Estimating Demand Systems,"
12318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Measuring Consumer Preferences and Estimating Demand Systems," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200901, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Arthur Lewbel & Serena Ng, 2005. "Demand Systems with Nonstationary Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 479-494, August.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2008. "The structure of US food demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 336-349, December.
- Robert V. Breunig & Rebecca J. McKibbin, 2012. "Income Pooling between Australian Young Adults and Their Parents," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 26(2), pages 235-265, June.
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2006.
"An Empirical Comparison of Flexible Demand System Functional Forms,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Money And The Economy, chapter 13, pages 247-277
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2001. "An empirical comparison of flexible demand system functional forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 59-80.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "The Generalized Quadratic Expenditure System," Working Papers 2008-27, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Eldon V. Ball & Ricardo Cavazos & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2010. "Aggregation and Arbitrage in Joint Production," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-22, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:36:y:1987:i:3:p:311-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.