The negativity condition in consumer demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 1978.
"The Balance of Trade in a Model of Temporary Equilibrium with Rationing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 393-404.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1976. "The Balance of Trade in a Model of temporary Equilibrium with Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 098, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1979. "Supply vs. Demand Approaches to the Problem of Stagflation," NBER Working Papers 0382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H & Klevorick, Alvin K, 1969. "Money Illusion and the Aggregate Consumption Function," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 832-849, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo A. & Barten, Anton P., 1995. "Rejection without falsification on the history of testing the homogeneity condition in the theory of consumer demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 103-127, May.
- Barten, Anton P. & Vanloot, Chris, 1996. "Price dynamics in agriculture: An exercise in historical econometrics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 315-331, July.
- Eales, James S. & Henderson, Jason R., 2000. "The Impact Of Negativity On Separability Testing," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21817, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace, 2015. "The Rotterdam demand model half a century on," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-103.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
- Cockx, Bart & Brasseur, Carine, 2003.
"The demand for physician services: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 881-913, November.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001. "The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Pellow, Scott, 2004. "The role of global vs. local negativity in functional form selection: an application to Canadian consumer demands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 345-360, March.
- Barten, A.P. & Mcaleer, M., 1991.
"Comparing The Empirical Perfomance Of Alternative Demand Systems,"
9002a, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Barten, A.P. & McAleer, M., 1991. "Comparing the Empirical Performance of Alternative Demand Systems," Papers 9102, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Barten, A.P. & McAleer, M., 1991. "Comparing the Empirical Performance of Alternative Demand Systems," Discussion Paper 1991-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dubreuil, Lisette & Ouellette, Pierre, 1994. "Un test des propriétés de courbure de la demande agrégée : le Canada vs le Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(3), pages 271-288, septembre.
- Suruga, Terukazu, 1980. "Testing the Rotterdam Demand Model on the Japanese Expenditure Pattern," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 31(4), pages 368-374, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:6:y:1975:i:3:p:227-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.